Rate This Recipe!
Keto Banana Nut Cookies
These keto banana nut cookies are my recreation of the banana bread I have made for years for the holidays. I decided to make them into a cookie because who doesn’t like cookies at the holidays?
Bananas Be Crazy
To keep the carbs down in this recipe I used banana emulsion for the banana flavoring. Bananas have way too many carbs to have on keto, at least for me. The bread recipe that I used to make had 2 bananas in one loaf so that would be around 55 grams of carbs just for the bananas, that is crazy. By using emulsions you can still have the flavor without all the carbs.
All About The Cookies
There were always at least two things I made every year: cranberry bread and banana bread. So, of course, everyone still expected to have these after I went keto, but I decided to make cookies instead this year. Maybe next year I will do keto breads, however this year it is all about the cookies.
Try some of our other cookie recipes such as:
Nutrition for the recipe is on My Fitness Pal just search Certainlyketo-Keto Banana Nut Cookies.
- Serves: 18 cookies
- Serving size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 149
- Fat: 14
- Carbohydrates: 2
- Sugar: 1
- Sodium: 39
- Fiber: 2
- Protein: 4
- Preheat oven 400°F.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper, set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine softened butter, cream cheese, erythritol, and stevia. Mix together until smooth.
- Beat eggs into cream cheese mixture.
- In a separate bowl, combine almond flour, coconut flour, protein powder, and baking powder. Mix together.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients. Beat together until well incorporated.
- Add emulsion and vanilla. Mix well.
- Fold in walnuts.
- Drop spoonfuls of cookie dough on the parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Leave an inch or two between each cookie.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the cookie starts to brown slightly on top.
- Let cool completely before removing from cookie sheet.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
- Yields: 18 cookies
We are participants in Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, we earn small fees by linking to Amazon.com and other affiliated sites. This in no way impacts the price of any item for the customer.