Keto Rosemary Garlic Parm Pork Chops
I have made keto rosemary garlic parm pork chops. Wow, that is a mouth full… a mouth full of yummy pork chops that is. Pork chops are just one of those meats that are a great go-to dinner item and covering them in spices and parm cheese is even better. Pair this with a veg for a great weeknight quick dinner.
Garlic? Yes, Please!
I love garlic and with the rosemary and parmesan cheese, it just makes a great pork chop. Not only is garlic tasty it also has loads of health benefits and thankfully is low in carbs. With the addition of rosemary and parmesan cheese, it is just yum on a plate.
Boneless or Bone-In? That is the question.
You could probably do this with bone-in pork chops or with chicken and it would be just as delicious. I just prefer boneless pork chops so that I do not have to deal with any bones at all. Although, some people do think that bone-in pork chops are going to be juicier. I don’t think you need it as long as you watch the pork chops when you are cooking so that you don’t overcook it and dry it out.
You could also try some of our other keto dinner recipes such as Cheeseburger Pie, Mexican Chicken Thighs, or Buffalo Garlic Parm Pork Tenderloin just to name a few. For more recipes click on the recipe link in the menu to bring up all of our recipes.
Nutrition for the recipe is on My Fitness Pal just search Certainlyketo-Keto Rosemary Garlic Parm Pork Chops.
- Serves: 2-4 chops
- Serving size: 1 pork chop
- Calories: 290
- Fat: 19
- Carbohydrates: 1
- Sodium: 219
- Protein: 29
- 1 lb. boneless pork chops
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese
- ¼ Tbsp. rosemary
- ¼ Tbsp. garlic powder
- ½ tsp. minced garlic
- Salt and Pepper
- ½ stick unsalted butter
- Put 2 Tbsp. butter into a medium bowl and microwave to melt butter.
- Add minced garlic to the bowl with the butter and mix together, set aside.
- In another bowl mix together parmesan cheese, rosemary, and garlic powder.
- One at a time dip the pork chops into melted butter on both sides.
- Dredge in parmesan cheese mixture on both sides.
- Repeat until all the pork chops are covered.
- In a large skillet melt the remaining butter to coat the pan.
- Place pork chops in skillet on medium-high heat. Cook for 5-8 minutes per side or until no longer pink inside. Cook time will depend on the thickness of the chop. If it is a thin chope reduce cooking time.
- Let rest 5 minutes before serving.