Keto Eggs in a Nest
This recipe for Keto Eggs in a Nest is a great recipe for anyone looking for a quick and easy breakfast. A delicious way for anyone to start the day. 😋
Kid Friendly Keto
If your kids are keto, or if you are just trying to help them be a bit healthier, this is a great recipe for you. Michael’s grandmother used to make this for him when he was a child and he just loved it (the full carb version, not keto). This is a much healthier option to the high-carb/sugar-laden cereals and it is just as fast to whip together.
Meal Prepped Breakfast
This also can be meal prepped so that you don’t have to drag out all your ingredients every day. Put all the dry ingredients for the 90-second bread recipe into sandwich bags and label them keto bread. You could do a whole week’s worth and then when you make it just add the wet ingredients. Fast and easy healthy breakfast any day of the week. We also have a Keto Cream of Wheat recipe that you can meal prep in the same way for another quick meal prepped breakfast.
Nutrition for the recipe is on My Fitness Pal just search Certainlyketo-Eggs in a Nest.
- Serves: 1 serving
- Serving size: 1 serving
- Calories: 377
- Fat: 30
- Carbohydrates: 11
- Sugar: 2
- Sodium: 782
- Fiber: 7
- Protein: 22
- 1 recipe of 90-second keto bread
- 1 egg
- You can make this one of two ways, but I prefer the first way. It results in a crispier bread and you can control how cooked the egg is. This what the pictures are of.
- However, both are good and they are quick ways to make this recipe. That is why I included both methods.
- First Method:
- Make the 90-second bread as you normally would.
- When the bread is cooked, cut a hole in the center of the bread. I used a plastic cup and just cut out the hole by pressing it into the center of the bread.
- In a skillet, melt 1 tablespoon of butter.
- Place the bread into the skillet and crack the egg into the hole you created.
- You can cook the bread that you cut out, just to toast it.
- Cook on one side for a minute or two and then flip over and cook to the desired doneness.
- Remove from the skillet and enjoy.
- Second Method:
- Make 90-second keto bread, but DO NOT cook it.
- Make a hole in the center of the batter with a spoon for the egg.
- Crack the egg and put into the hole you made in the bread batter.
- Cook in the microwave for 2-3 minutes or until the egg is fully cooked.
- Turn out onto a plate and enjoy!!!
We are participants in Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, we earn small fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. This in no way impacts the price of any item for the customer.