Keto Chocolate Fudge Sauce
I made this chocolate fudge sauce that is keto friendly. Although, the reason I made this in the first place was to top my turtle cheesecake recipe. It can be used for so many other things. Like the caramel sauce, you could add this to your coffee for a sweet treat in the morning, just stir in so that it melts.
Chocolate Fudge VS Chocolate Sauce
I guess this can be considered a chocolate sauce if you thin it out some with a bit more heavy cream. The difference between the two, as far as I know, is that one is thicker and has more of a chocolate taste, so that would make this a fudge sauce. Whatever you call it, it is chocolate. YUM!!!
Quick and Easy
There sure are a lot of sugar-free chocolate sauces or fudge options on the market, however, they usually have added chemicals and stuff I just don’t want. It is an option if you don’t want to make your own, but it is so very easy to just make it yourself. It is delicious and has whole ingredients. Why not just do it at home? In less than 10 minutes you can have chocolate fudge sauce that is just yummy.
Nutrition for the recipe is on My Fitness Pal just search Certainlyketo-Keto Chocolate Fudge Sauce.
- Serves: 1 cup
- Serving size: 2 Tbsp
- Calories: 109
- Fat: 10
- Carbohydrates: 2
- Sodium: 6
- Fiber: 2
- Protein: 1
- Heat cream and butter in a bowl in the microwave (or in a saucepan on the stove) until the butter is melted and the cream is heated. It takes about a minute or two until it simmers.
- If doing in the microwave, keep a good eye on it so that it does not boil over or simmer too much.
- As soon as you see it is simmering take it out. Please be careful, it will be hot.
- Whisk in erythritol and then place unsweetened bakers chocolate in the bowl.
- Allow to melt and whisk it together until fully incorporated. Be patient, it will come together.
- Place in a glass jar or airtight container.
- Use immediately or place in the refrigerator.
- This sauce will harden in the refrigerator, you can place in the microwave for 15 seconds or until it melts to the consistency you would like.
- Yield: about 1 cup
We are participants in Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, we earn small fees by linking to Amazon.com and other affiliated sites. This in no way impacts the price of any item for the customer.