Rate This Recipe!
Easy Crispy Hot Garlic Parmesan Wings
I decided to make this Easy Crispy Hot Garlic Parmesan Wings recipe because wings are pretty cheap if you make them at home. However, they are so expensive if you buy them from restaurants. At least that is what I think, but I am a miser with my money. 😉
Garlic Parm and Hot Wings? Yes Please!!
I really wanted to make a chicken wing recipe because it is one of my favorite guilty pleasures. My favorite wings are buffalo wings and garlic parmesan. I figured, “Why compromise? I can just combine the two into one heavenly wing recipe.” You get a bit of heat of a buffalo wing along with the garlic parm deliciousness. It is a winner combination in my opinion.
Best Wings Ever
These are the best wings I have ever had and I love me some wings. It is also crispy because of the addition of the baking powder. The baking powder will dry out the wings, so it gets crispy as it cooks. Then, toss those nice hot wings in the sauce. It is not only yummy but so easy.
These wings would pair great with our Keto pizza. Have pizza and wings night while still staying on plan.
Hope you love this recipe as much as I do. This will definitely be one that I make often.
Nutrition for the recipe is on My Fitness Pal just search Certainlyketo-Easy Crispy Hot Garlic Parmesan Wings
- Serves: about 10 Wings
- Serving size: 2 Wings
- Calories: 191
- Fat: 16
- Carbohydrates: 1
- Sodium: 380
- Protein: 12
- 1 lbs. wings
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 stick butter
- 2 Tbsp. hot sauce
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 275°F.
- Pat wings dry and put into a ziplock bag.
- Add salt, pepper, garlic powder, and baking powder to the ziplock bag.
- Shake the chicken wings to coat.
- Grease a wire rack and place it in a foil-lined cookie sheet.
- Lay wings in the baking rack and place in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Turn heat up to 425°F and bake for an additional 30 minutes.
- While the wings are cooking, you should prepare the sauce.
- Melt butter in a saucepan or in the microwave.
- Add hot sauce and minced garlic to butter.
- Remove wings from oven and place in a bowl.
- Pour sauce over the hot wings, add Parmesan cheese, and toss to coat well.