Keto Sour Cream Pumpkin Pie
This is a recipe for Keto Pumpkin Pie. I, of course, had to make a keto pumpkin pie for Thanksgiving, not only because it is a traditional staple of Thanksgiving, but it is also Michael’s favorite pie. I stated in the recipe post for Lemon Meringue Pie that I would be making a pumpkin pie recipe and I am true my word.
Stay on track for the Holidays
It isn’t hard to have a great holiday season and still stay keto. This pumpkin pie recipe is easy and delicious. I have enough to do at the holidays, so if I can make simple keto desserts it is that much easier to stay on track and still satisfy that need for traditional holiday foods. This would be a great dessert to make just for your own family during the holidays or to bring to any festive occasions that you need to bring a dish to pass to.
I have included sour cream in this recipe to add a really lovely rich and smooth texture. We also have a recipe for a pie crust that, of course, goes great with any pie recipe. Hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday season.
Other yummy desserts that are great for the holidays: Great-Grandma’s Keto Chocolate Meringue Pie, Keto Lemon Meringue Pie, Keto Pumpkin Swiss Roll, and Keto Red Velvet Cake, just to name a few. We have a lot more that you can find in the dessert section of our site.
Nutrition for the recipe is on My Fitness Pal just search Certainlyketo-Keto Sour Cream Pumpkin Pie.
- Serves: 8 pieces
- Serving size: 1 Slice
- Calories: 137
- Fat: 11
- Carbohydrates: 7
- Sugar: 3
- Sodium: 35
- Fiber: 2
- Protein: 3
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a large mixing bowl whisk together pumpkin puree, eggs, heavy cream, and sour cream.
- Add pumpkin pie spice, powdered erythritol, and stevia. Whisk together.
- Pour pie filling into a prebaked pie shell.You
anuse our pie shell recipe.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes. The center should be slightly jiggly when you shake the pie a little, but the whole pie should not wobble. If it does wobble then continue cooking until just the center jiggles a bit.
- Cool for 2-3 hours. Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator.
We are participants in Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, we earn small fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. This in no way impacts the price of any item for the customer.