Mixed Berry Keto Cheesecake
This is the best cheesecake, keto or not. It is thick, smooth, and delicious with a graham cracker kind of crust. What more could you want in a cheesecake? It is also so very easy to make. Just because I decided to become keto doesn’t mean I want to spend all day in the kitchen. You could slap this together and then throw in the refrigerator for the next day in a matter of minutes (I know because I have). Baking doesn’t have to be difficult or time-consuming. Really I would prefer it wasn’t, well sometimes.
I have brought this to family gatherings and work functions or just made for us to have for dessert and it is very well received by even the harshest of critics. So, even if family or co-workers are not low-carb or keto they will still enjoy this cheesecake just as much as the sugar-laden, gluten-filled counterpart.
Cheesecake, Cheesecake, Cheesecake
Cheesecake is one of my favorite desserts, so when I became keto I had to create a cheesecake recipe that would satisfy my need for cheesecake. Be on the lookout for a turtle cheesecake because I need one of those too and probably many more. Yum! 🙂 I hope that you will make this for your family and I am sure it will be one of your favorites too. Let me know if you make this in the comments or tag me on Instagram!!!
Nutrition for the recipe is on My Fitness Pal just search Certainlyketo-Mixed Berry Keto Cheesecake
- Serves: 12 Squares
- Serving size: 1 Square
- Calories: 233
- Fat: 20
- Carbohydrates: 8
- Sugar: 3
- Sodium: 186
- Fiber: 3
- Protein: 5
- 1 cup almond flour We use this
- ½ cup coconut flour We use this
- 1 tsp erythritol We use this
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- 1 stick of butter (melted)
- 16 oz cream cheese (softened)
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup and 2 Tbsp powdered erythritol We use this
- 1½ cups mixed berries frozen or fresh
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl and transfer to a greased 8x11 cake pan or you can use a 10-inch springform pan. You may have to cook it a little longer.
- Press into bottom of a pan and prick with a fork.
- Bake at 425°F for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Mix cream cheese and sour cream together with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Add eggs, lemon juice, and erythritol until well incorporated.
- Pour the mixed berries on top of the already baked crust.
- Try to make sure that it is evenly distributed over the crust.
- Pour the cheesecake filling over the berries and smooth the top so that it is even across the pan.
- Bake at 325°F for 15-20 minutes or until it is mostly solid.
- The center will be a little wiggly it will set as it cools.
- Cool completely and put in the refrigerator for at least 3 -4 hours to set but overnight is best.
- Cut and enjoy.
We are participants in Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, we earn small fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. This in no way impacts the price of any item for the customer.