Sugar Free Ice Pops
We are participants in Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, we earn small fees by linking to Amazon.com
Do you remember having Fla-Vor-Ice pops as a kid? They always came in that colorful box, at least the ones I remember having did. Sugar free ice pops are a great way to have a refreshing treat in the hot summer months or anytime. This recipe is for many different diets, not just keto. So, no matter what your eating plan is, this is for anyone that wants to eat healthier while still having a refreshing ice pop.
Store-Bought vs. This Recipe
You can feel good about having this yourself or giving it to your kids to enjoy. Store-bought Fla-Vor-Ice pops have a ton of sugar and additives… this recipe has no sugar or additives. My husband always loved getting the ice pops before we went keto. Of course, it was not very good for him or our kids. Now he can have his ice pops again in a healthy way. Between my sons and my husband, I now have to make them all the time because they love them so much.
What’s Your Favorite Kind?
You can make this with herbal tea or I have also used water enhancers too, but mostly I use the tea. Since you can get all kinds of different flavored tea, it is a far cry from the plain flavors that were in the Fla-Vor-Ice pop boxes. My favorite is peach tea because it is just so refreshing and delicious. I have made a lot of different kinds though. I actually bought a sample box of fruit flavors Celestial Tea and this gave me a lot of different kinds to try. Hope you and your family love this recipe as much as mine does.
Try These Other Summer Treats:
Sugar-Free Ice Pops
- 1 cup water
- Flavored water enhancer
- Place hot water in a mug and teabag of your choice let steep and cool completely.
- After the tea has cooled completely, remove the teabag, and add sweetener.
- In a disposable ice pop bag pour in tea water, seal the bag. Repeat with another ice pop bag.
- ** Tip: Use a measuring cup with a spout and a funnel to make it easier to pour in the bag**
- Place in the freezer and freeze overnight.
- For the water enhancer mix water and enhancer and do the same as steps 3 and 4.
- 1 cup water makes 2 ice pops if the bags are 11 x 2 inches. If they are smaller you may get more ice pops.
We are participants in Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, we earn small fees by linking to Amazon.com and other affiliated sites. This in no way impacts the price of any item for the customer.