I made keto crackers that can be used for cheese and crackers, for dipping, or just snacking. This is more like a ritz cracker because it doesn’t have a lot of seasoning on it except for salt. However, you could throw in your favorite seasoning and easily make these snack crackers. It just depends on what you are using them for.
Thick Or Thin
For this recipe, I made both thick and thin crackers. This will all depend on how thin or thick you roll out your dough. I liked both the thick and thin crackers although the thin crackers came out crispier. If using for a heavy dip you may want the cracker a bit thicker to be able to pick up all the yummy dip. It is all up to you, this recipe is a base and you can make it how you want.
Dips, Dips, Dips
I plan on adding more dip recipes in the near future so be on the lookout for those. I personally love dips as they are great for snacking or for appetizers that are easy and quick. The fact that you can add a lot of dip to these crackers is just a plus. For your next party or snack fest put out a great dip and these crackers and watch them disappear. Yum!
Pair with our:
Nutrition for the recipe is on My Fitness Pal just search Certainlyketo – Keto Crackers.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper, set aside.
- In a food processor add almond flour, coconut flour, cut up cold butter, baking powder, salt, and an egg.
- Pulse food processor until all ingredients are combined and a dough forms.
- Place the dough between 2 pieces of parchment paper and roll out to desired thickness.
- Cut into cracker size rectangles or squares with a pizza cutter.
- Place crackers on the prepared cookie sheet; leave room between the crackers.
- Spray the tops of the crackers with a bit of cooking spray and sprinkle salt onto the crackers.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes. If your crackers are thick they may need to cook a little more. Crackers should be lightly brown on top. If really thick they may stay a bit more blonde.
- Let cool completely before removing from cookie sheet. They will crisp up more as they cool.
- Store in an airtight container for up to a week.
- Yields: 45 crackers. This amount may differ if the crackers are thinner. I did a combination of thick and thin crackers, so this is just an estimate.
We are participants in Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, we earn small fees by linking to Amazon.com and other affiliated sites. This in no way impacts the price of any item for the customer.