Rate This Recipe!
Keto Buffalo Garlic Parm Pork Tenderloin
This is a recipe for Buffalo Garlic Parmesan Pork Tenderloin that is keto friendly and super easy. This is not a flavor profile that is usually made with pork, but wow, it is amazing! I have, of course, done this sort of recipe with our chicken wings recipe and whole chicken recipe. So I figured, “Why not try it with pork?” I am so glad I did because it is soo delicious.
I wanted to make something a bit different than the normal garlic pork tenderloin and this is definitely different. I will be making this often because it is really good. It is just the perfect combination of heat, garlic, and touch of parmesan cheese. Scoring the meat a bit before cooking allows the flavors to sink into the meat.
I love quick and easy recipes. This does require some cooking time, although the time you actually having to prepare, it is a snap. Just mix all the ingredients into melted butter, press into the meat, and throw it in the oven for about an hour. How easy is that? Pair this with a salad or vegetable and dinner is done without having to be in the kitchen forever. I love that.
- 2 lbs. tenderloin
- 1 stick melted butter
- 3 Tbsp. hot sauce
- 1 ½ tsp. minced garlic
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 Tbsp. parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place pork tenderloins in a baking pan and score the meat lightly with a knife.
- Place butter into a bowl and microwave until melted.
- Add hot sauce, minced garlic, garlic powder, parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper. Mix together until combined.
- Spoon mixture onto tenderloins, pressing the mixture into the scored meat, and spread over entire tenderloins until completely covered.
- Bake for 60 – 70 minutes or until internal temperature is 150°F.
- Let rest for 10 minutes before cutting.