Sausage with Peppers and Onions
One of my favorite recipes for dinners in the summer is sausage, peppers, and onions. It is not only delicious, but it is also so easy. This is my go-to meal when I just don’t want to make anything that requires much effort.
Easy Dinners Are Great
Peppers are in season in the summer, but with this recipe, it doesn’t matter when you have these. I make them with frozen onions and peppers, so it is really just a matter of opening the bag and sprinkling it over the sausages and you are pretty much done. It takes a half an hour to cook, so it could be enjoyed on a weekday (or anytime).
Keto Does Not Have To Be Difficult
Who says keto meals need to be difficult? I like to have fast meals that I do not have to prepare too much ahead of time. Pair it with a veggie and your dinner is done or just have it as is without a side. It is fast, easy, filling, and satisfying. What more could you ask for?
Nutrition for the recipe is on My Fitness Pal just search Certainlyketo-Sausages with Peppers and Onions
- Serves: 4 sausages
- Serving size: 1 Sausage
- Calories: 227
- Fat: 15
- Carbohydrates: 2
- Sugar: 1
- Sodium: 856
- Protein: 20
- 4 Italian sweet or hot sausages links (about 7 inches long and 1 ¼ inches wide)
- 1 cup frozen onions and pepper mix (you can use fresh if you prefer; probably 1 pepper and 1 onion)
- Olive oil
- Salt and Pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°F
- Use a parchment lined glass or metal baking pan.
- Place the sausage links in baking pan.
- Pour onions and peppers over the top of the sausages.
- Drizzle olive oil over the sausage, pepper, and onions.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Place in the oven for 35 minutes or until internal temperature is 160F.
- When the sausages are done remove from oven and let them rest for 10 minutes.
- Place on
and Enjoy!!! plate