Rate This Recipe!
Quick Cheesy Chicken Fajitas
This is such an easy recipe; you can have dinner on the table in 10 minutes or less. What could be better than a dinner that takes no time at all to make, plus is healthy and yummy? That’s a home run in my book.
A Great Dish to Satisfy Everyone!!
Also, if you have people in the house that are not keto it will work well for them also. I have non-keto and vegetarians in the house and I still make this for the whole family in less than 10 minutes. For non-keto people just use regular tortillas instead of low-carb tortillas. For vegetarians use meatless chicken strips. If I can make it for all the diet types in my house in less than 10 minutes I know you can too. You thought you had a hard time coming up with dinner ideas. LOL 😁
Whatever Way You Want To Make It!!!
Of course, you can always make it yourself by actually cutting up your own onions and peppers and baking chicken breast. If you have the time and want to do that, cook and cut away. However, I decided to make this recipe to be as easy as possible. This would also be great for meal prep. Make sure if you get the already cooked grilled chicken strips that contains no carbs. I have seen ones that sneak in dextrose and other carbs into it. Whatever way you make it I am sure it will be delicious.
Nutrition for the recipe is on My Fitness Pal just search Certainlyketo-Quick Cheesy Chicken Fajitas.
- Serves: 8 Fajitas
- Serving size: 1 Serving
- Calories: 172
- Fat: 8
- Carbohydrates: 5
- Sodium: 401
- Fiber: 1
- Protein: 21
- 1 lb. of grilled chicken breast strips (already cooked)
- 14.4 oz bag of frozen pepper and onions
- 2 Tbsp. unsalted butter
- 1 packet 1 oz taco seasoning
- ¾ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 package low carb tortillas (The ones in the pictures are Spinach Herb Low Carb,that's why they are green)
- Serve with sour cream, salsa or guacamole (optional)
- Melt the butter in a large sauté pan over medium high heat.
- Add in the bag entire bag of peppers and onions and cook until cooked through and soft.
- Mix in the whole bag of chicken strips and cook until heated through.
- Sprinkle the taco seasoning, salt, and pepper over the chicken. Add onions and peppers and mix in well. If it is not coating well and is too dry you can add 1-2 Tbsp. of water and mix again.
- When well incorporated add in the shredded cheese and mix until it is melted.
- Serve on low-carb tortillas with sour cream, salsa, or guacamole (optional).
We are participants in Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, we earn small fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. This in no way impacts the price of any item for the customer.