Keto Peppermint Brownies
We are participants in Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, we earn small fees by linking to Amazon.com
These keto brownies are festive and yummy. The taste of peppermint always reminds me of the holidays, so this is a great dessert for any holiday get-together or work pot luck.
Great All Year Round
Even though this recipe was created for a holiday dessert it does not mean you can’t make this all year round. This brownie would still be delish and refreshing in the middle of summer with the temperature soaring, I could still go for a yummy peppermint treat. You can still stay keto and sugar-free during the holidays or anytime.
I Love Brownies
Brownies are one of those desserts that make you feel like a kid again. I really love brownies and I haven’t really had them since going keto. This brownie is more of a fudgy brownie than a cake brownie. It does have a different consistency than traditional brownies. It is denser and so yummy with the cool peppermint. I didn’t include this in the recipe, but you could even frost this with our frosting to just take it to the next level. This is a great way to have your brownies and eat them too. 😉
Other Keto Holiday Dessert:
We have a lot of other holiday recipes too. Check out our other recipes here.
Nutrition for the recipe is on My Fitness Pal just search Certainlyketo-Keto Peppermint Brownies.
Keto Peppermint Brownie
- Preheat oven to 350 °F.
- Grease an 8x8 pan and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, blend together softened butter and sweeteners with a elextric mixer or a hand mixer until smooth.
- Add egg and blend well with butter mixture.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together all dry ingredients until well incorporated.
- With an electric mixer or a hand mixer, slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients until combined.
- Add in peppermint emulsion or extract to taste.
- Bake 12-15 minutes. Let cool completely.
We are participants in Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, we earn small fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. This in no way impacts the price of any item for the customer.