Keto Chicken Stroganoff
We are participants in Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, we earn small fees by linking to Amazon.com
This is a great dinner recipe. I love chicken stroganoff and this keto recipe really hits the spot. This uses cauliflower in place of the egg noodles that are in a traditional stroganoff to make it more keto-friendly.
Beef or Chicken
You could also make this with beef if you want. It would be just as delicious. I made it with chicken because that is what I had on hand. Also, Michael and my youngest son are vegetarians so making this with chicken could be adapted just by adding faux chicken (there are faux beef strips too, but they do not really like them) and by using vegetable broth instead of chicken broth.
Healthy and Hearty
The addition of the cauliflower instead of egg noodles not only makes this keto, but makes this dish hearty and healthy. That is, it makes for a really great family dinner. Also, the fact that most of the ingredients are cooked ahead of time makes this a really easy dinner. You can just throw it together any day of the week. You could also add broccoli to this for a bit of color.
Other Dinners Recipes:
Nutrition for the recipe is on My Fitness Pal just search Certainlyketo-Keto Chicken Stroganoff.
Keto Chicken Stroganoff
- 4 Tbsp. unsalted butter
- 1 medium onion diced
- 8 oz. chopped mushrooms
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 8 oz. cream cheese cubed
- 1 head cauliflower already cooked and cut into bite-size pieces
- 16 oz. chicken already cooked and cut into strips
- 2 Tbsp. sour cream
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
- Broccoli pieces optional
- In a large sauté pan, melt the butter. Sauté the onions and mushrooms in the butter until tender.
- Add the chicken broth and cream cheese. Cook until cream cheese is fully melted and is combined with all the other ingredients and starts to thicken.
- Add in the cooked cauliflower, chicken, sour cream, garlic powder, minced garlic, salt, and pepper (you could also add some cooked broccoli pieces for color). Stir well to combine.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes until everything is well heated through.
- Take off the stove and enjoy.
We are participants in Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, we earn small fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. This in no way impacts the price of any item for the customer.