Hemp Seed Breakfast Muffins
These hemp seed muffins are a great breakfast alternative and super quick to make. These can be meal prepped to have a grab-and-go breakfast on those busy mornings to start the day off right.
Hemp seeds have been gaining popularity in the last few years and for good reason, they are super nutritious. They are rich in protein, fiber, and fatty acids (including omega-3s and omega-6s). In short, hemp seeds are an excellent addition to breakfast muffins and a great way to start your day. They also have a mild nutty flavor that makes them, not only healthy but delicious as well.
Muffins, Muffins, Muffins
Muffins are one of my favorites. Before going keto we used to love getting muffins for breakfast. They are just the best breakfast. These muffins are so good for you, not only are they keto, but have the added benefit of the hemp seeds. It just kicks these up a notch and makes them that much better. Give these muffins a try.
Other Keto Breakfast Ideas:
Nutrition for the recipe is on My Fitness Pal just search Certainlyketo-Keto Hemp Seed Breakfast Muffin.
- Serves: 8 muffins
- Serving size: 1 muffin
- Calories: 183
- Fat: 16
- Carbohydrates: 4
- Sugar: 1
- Sodium: 98
- Fiber: 3
- Protein: 6
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Grease a muffin pan with cooking spray (or line with paper liners) and set aside. This recipe makes 8 muffins.
- In a large mixing bowl, add all the dry ingredients and mix until combined.
- Add melted butter, stevia, eggs, and vanilla and mix until well incorporated. Make sure the melted butter is not to hot when you add the eggs or you will scramble the eggs.
- Divide batter between prepared cups.
- Bake 15-17 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the muffins comes out clean.
- Cool completely before removing from pan.
- Store in an airtight container for up to a week.
We are participants in Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, we earn small fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. This in no way impacts the price of any item for the customer.