Rate This Recipe!
Keto Pumpkin Cream Cheese Cookies
Pumpkin cookies are so easy and a perfect taste of fall. I love fall. It is my favorite season by far. Even though we are still having hot days here in New York, as soon as the calendar turns to September I need to have pumpkin.
Failed Recipe Into A Winning Recipe
Actually, it was a happy mistake that created this recipe. I thought I was testing the pumpkin roll recipe, but it was the wrong recipe and did not work for the roll cake. However, I forgot to take it out of my test notebook. Rather than waste the ingredients, I thought, “Well, maybe I will try to make it as a cookie.” Hence these cookies were born. I could not be happier that a failed recipe turned into a winning recipe. Although I did have to tweak it a bit after making it the first time, that just meant more yummy pumpkin cookies to try. Fine by me. 🙂
Taste Of Fall!!
These cookies are soft and full of pumpkin flavor. Perfect to have with a glass of almond milk or a cup of coffee or tea. It just makes you feel like fall is upon us in a very delicious way. Soon, it will be winter and fall will be just a memory. Especially because fall goes away too quickly, but you can still enjoy these cookies to get a taste of fall anytime.
We have lots of desserts to satisfy your keto sweet tooth. Check out some of our other dessert recipes:
Nutrition for the recipe is on My Fitness Pal just search Certainlyketo-Keto Cream Cheese Pumpkin Cookies
- Serves: about 18 cookies
- Serving size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 94
- Fat: 8
- Carbohydrates: 3
- Sugar: 1
- Sodium: 45
- Fiber: 2
- Protein: 3
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Blend together butter and cream cheese in a medium bowl until smooth.
- Add sour cream, pumpkin, eggs, and vanilla. Blend until well combined.
- In a separate bowl, mix together (with a fork) almond flour, coconut flour, erythritol, pumpkin pie spice, and baking powder until well combined.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix well.
- Drop spoonfuls of batter onto parchment lined cookie sheet, leaving a bit of space in between. The cookies will not spread much.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until they are brown on the bottom and slightly brown on top.
- Let sit on the cookie sheet until completely cooled.
We are participants in Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, we earn small fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. This in no way impacts the price of any item for the customer.