Keto Cream Cheese Lemon Cookies
I love these lemon cookies. They are soft and tangy cookies that are great for spring. I love lemon and these cookies hit the spot. They would be a great treat anytime, no matter what the calendar says and they are keto-friendly too.
Spring vs. Fall
For me, lemon is to spring what pumpkin is to fall. It just made sense that I would create a cookie that would be great for spring to also compliment my pumpkin cookies. Personally, I am more partial to fall then to spring. However, spring is still a great time of year for me. All the flowers are starting to bloom and there is just a sense of renewal in the air. There is also the fact that I am named after a spring month as well.
Easy Fast Cookies
These cookies could not be easier to make… just throw together and bake. They would make a great dessert to bring to a picnic in the park to enjoy on a great spring day. We deserve it after the long winter. So, whether you are making these cookies in the spring or you just love lemon anytime, I am sure that you will love these cookies. I know that we do. Happy Spring!
We have a lot of desserts to satisfy your keto sweet tooth.
Check out some of our other dessert recipes:
Nutrition for the recipe is on My Fitness Pal just search Certainlyketo-Keto Cream Cheese Lemon Cookies.
- Serves: 14 cookies
- Serving size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 154
- Fat: 14
- Carbohydrates: 4
- Sugar: 1
- Sodium: 74
- Fiber: 2
- Protein: 3
- Preheat oven 400°F.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper, set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, add softened cream cheese, butter, and sour cream.
- With an electric mixer, mix until smooth.
- Add sweeteners, emulsion, and eggs to the mixture and mix until combined.
- In a separate bowl, mix together all dry ingredients.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until fully incorporated.
- Drop spoonfuls of cookie dough onto the parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Leave an inch or two between each cookie.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the cookie starts to brown slightly on top.
- Let cool completely before removing from the cookie sheet.
- Store in an airtight container.
We are participants in Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, we earn small fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. This in no way impacts the price of any item for the customer.