Easy Keto Breadsticks
We are participants in Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, we earn small fees by linking to Amazon.com
What is pizza without breadsticks? Still delicious, but oh so much better with breadsticks. So, that is why I just had to make my take on the Little Caesars crazy bread, but make them keto.
Michael loved these and as I have already said in other posts, he is a pizza addict. The fact that I made breadsticks for everyone along with the pizza just made his night. It was like the Friday pizza nights that we used to have before going keto, but so much better because with these you can still stay on course.
Pizza and Breadsticks Anyone?
This recipe is really easy to make and it is based on the fathead dough and partially on my own pizza recipe, which is also based on the fathead dough recipe. I made this at the same time I was making my pizza, and it took so little extra effort that I will probably be making this with my pizzas for now on.
Kids Love To Help
You can even get the kids involved and let them roll up their own breadsticks. I know that my kids would have loved that when they were little. Not so much now that they are older, they would rather that mom just does it. ☺
You could also serve these with a salad, any spaghetti substitutes, or just eat them as a snack. I hope you enjoy these as much as we do. They are just delicious. Pair with our keto pizza recipe.
Nutrition for the recipe is on My Fitness Pal just search Certainlyketo-Keto Breadsticks.
- 2 Tbsp butter melted
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese grated
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Place the cream cheese and mozzarella cheese in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave on high for 1 minute.
- With a spoon, mix the cream cheese and the mozzarella cheese together and microwave again for 1 minute until both cheeses are combined and smooth.
- Add coconut flour, vital wheat gluten, and salt to the cheese mixture and mix in. This will allow time for the cheese to cool slightly before adding the egg.
- Add the egg to the cheese mixture and combine.
- Roll the breadsticks in your hands into a snake-like shape. Place on the parchment-lined cookie sheet.
- Repeat this process until all the dough is gone you will have 8 breadsticks in all.
- Bake for 6-8 minutes.
- After they are done, take them out of the oven and immediately brush with melted butter and sprinkle on the Parmesan cheese. Pair it with our pizza recipe.
We are participants in Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, we earn small fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. This in no way impacts the price of any item for the customer.