Keto Turtle Cheesecake
I made this keto turtle cheesecake because I LOVE turtle cheesecake. It is absolutely one of my favorite desserts! Whenever I went out to a restaurant before I was keto and they had turtle cheesecake I would have to get it. This recipe is better than all those restaurant cheesecakes. Plus, it is sugar-free and keto friendly.
Happiness on a Plate!!!!
If you have seen my mixed berry cheesecake recipe, I stated that I would sometime in the future make a turtle cheesecake recipe. So, it was a while in the making, but I have finally made it. This cheesecake will be enjoyed by most anyone, not only people that are keto. My kids are not keto, but they really loved this cheesecake. Of course, what is not to love? Hello, caramel sauce, fudge sauce, chocolate chips, and pecans on a cheesecake that rests on a chocolate crust base. That is just happiness on a plate. Yummy!!!
Easy Decadent Dessert
This is a rich decadent dessert, yet it is so easy to make as well. It will look like you slaved in the kitchen forever. This is definitely a make-ahead-of-time dessert though. You can also make the sauces and chips ahead of time or buy them (although I would encourage you to make them just because it is whole ingredients and is very easy to make). Make the crust and cheesecake, let it set overnight in the refrigerator to set up. Then, just assemble everything together and put back in the refrigerator until serving. Did I mention, I absolutely love this cheesecake. However, you only need a small piece because it is so rich and decadent. Enjoy!
Nutrition for the recipe for just the crust and the cheesecake (not all the added items, please add that separate) is on My Fitness Pal just search Certainlyketo-Keto Turtle Cheesecake.
- Serves: 12 Slices
- Serving size: 1 Slice
- Calories: 244
- Fat: 23
- Carbohydrates: 5
- Sugar: 2
- Sodium: 209
- Fiber: 2
- Protein: 7
- Chocolate Crust:
- 1 cup almond flour
- ¼ cup unsweetened dark cocoa powder
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- 1 stick unsalted butter (melted)
- 3 Tbsp. erythritol powdered
- 2 tsp.stevia liquid
- ⅛ tsp. salt (or a pinch)
- Cheesecake Filling:
- 16 oz. cream cheese (softened)
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup erythritolpowdered
- 2 tsp. liquid stevia
- caramel sauce(or store-bought sugar-free caramel)
- chocolate fudge sauce (or store-bought sugar-free chocolate fudge sauce)
- chocolate chips(or store-bought sugar-free chocolate chips)
- toasted chopped pecans
- [Note: I didn’t list the amount here because it is up to you how much you want to put on of each item. However, the individual recipes for each are plenty to top this cheesecake.]
- Grease a 10-inch springform pan with cooking spray, set aside.
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl and press into the bottom of a springform pan.
- Bake at 425°F for 6-7 minutes. Do not over bake.
- Reduce oven to 325°F
- Mix cream cheese and sour cream together with an electric mixer until smooth. If it clumps a bit that means your cream cheese was not softened enough. Put in the microwave for 10 seconds and mix again with the electric mixer. If it is not smooth repeat last step until it is smooth.
- Add eggs, lemon juice, stevia, and erythritol until well incorporated.
- Pour the cheesecake filling over the chocolate crust, smooth the top so that it is even across the pan.
- Bake at 325°F for 20-25 minutes or until it is mostly solid.
- The center will be a little wiggly, it will set as it cools.
- Cool completely on the counter and then put in the refrigerator covered overnight.
- To Assemble:
- Remove the ring from the springform pan. Slide a knife around the pan to loosen it from the ring. Be careful that the cheesecake does not stick to the ring when removing.
- After the cheesecake is set put the caramel sauce in a sandwich baggie snipped with a small hole at the corner or a pastry bag with a fine tip.
- Draw lines over the cheesecake until you have the desired amount on the cheesecake. I used the entire batch of my caramel recipe (1/3 cup).
- Repeat the same process as above with the chocolate fudge sauce, I used about ¼ cup of my chocolate sauce recipe.
- It is up to you how much you want to put on of both sauces.
- Sprinkle sugar-free chocolate chips.
- Sprinkle on chopped toasted pecans.
- Put back in the refrigerator until serving.
We are participants in Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, we earn small fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. This in no way impacts the price of any item for the customer.