3 Ingredient Keto Fudge Pop
This keto fudge pop is the perfect summertime treat. In my opinion, it tastes just like a regular fudgesicle. However, I have not had a fudgesicle in over two years, but this tastes just how I remember it. Yummy!!!
Only 3 Ingredients
Only 3 ingredients and so super easy to make. Have you ever read the ingredients on a regular fudge pop box that you buy in the store? It is loaded with garbage ingredients, even the sugar-free ones are just plain bad for you. With this recipe, you can still have a summertime treat that you will love and not have all the bad chemicals put in your body. What more could you want? Easy and delicious with no garbage ingredients. Sounds like a winner.
For the Love of Popsicles
If you have kids I am sure they would love to make their own fudge pops and if you don’t, more for you. Just kidding, kind of. We have actually wanted to make this recipe since I started the blog, but had to find a popsicle mold that I liked. I have found a great one that I can use popsicle sticks or use plastic tops. I love that because I would rather use the sticks for ice cream it just makes it seem more like the originals that I used to have as a kid, but so much better.
Some other desserts to try:
3 Ingredient Keto Fudge Pops
- Heat up heavy cream until almost boiling in the microwave or on the stove.
- Take out of the microwave (be careful it will be hot).
- Break the unsweetened bakers chocolate into several pieces.
- Add to heated cream.
- Let it sit for a couple of minutes.
- Whisk until chocolate is fully melted and combined with cream. Be patient it will come together.
- Add liquid stevia to taste.
- Pour into popsicle molds, put into the freezer for 2-3 hours or until frozen completely.
- To remove from molds, run the molds under hot tap water. Be sure not to get water in the fudgesicle.
We are participants in Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, we earn small fees by linking to Amazon.com and other affiliated sites. This in no way impacts the price of any item for the customer.