Keto Cranberry Walnut Cookies
These keto cranberry walnut cookies are similar to the cranberry bread I used to make every year for the holidays, but so much better because they are keto. I love being able to recreate recipes that I used to make and make it in a healthier way so that we can still have them.
Cookies Are For Sharing
Cookies are great at any time, but around the holidays they are a way of sharing with friends and family. Making cookies with my kids are some of my favorite memories and just because we are now keto does not mean that we can’t continue that tradition… just with different ingredients. I hope that this will be one of your new favorites on your holiday cookie platter.
Frozen Cranberries Work Best
A lot of cranberry recipes call for dried cranberries, however, I would rather use fresh cranberries. I freeze them and then pulse them in the food processor to make them into chunks. They do better in the food processor frozen than if they were thawed. I just take fresh and put them in the freezer. When I want cranberries I have them all set to go.
Try some of our other cookie recipes:
Nutrition for the recipe is on My Fitness Pal just search Certainlyketo-Keto Cranberry Walnut Cookies.
- Serves: 18 cookies
- Serving size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 151
- Fat: 14
- Carbohydrates: 3
- Sugar: 1
- Sodium: 22
- Fiber: 2
- Protein: 4
- 1 stick unsalted butter (softened)
- ½ cup erythritol
- 1 ½ tsp. liquid stevia
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 ½ tsp. orange emulsion
- 1 ½ cup almond flour
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup frozen cranberries (chopped) [Note: These are fresh that have been frozen.]
- ½ cup walnuts (chopped)
- Preheat oven 400°F.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper, set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine softened butter, erythritol, and stevia. Mix together until smooth.
- Mix in eggs, sour cream, and emulsion into butter mixture.
- In a separate bowl, combine almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, and salt. Blend together.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients. Combine until well incorporated.
- In a food processor pulse frozen cranberries until there are no whole cranberries just chunks. [Note: You can cut up fresh cranberries if you do not have a food processor or you do not want to freeze your cranberries. I just find it easier to cut them up this way.]
- Fold in cranberries and walnuts until evenly incorporated.
- Drop spoonfuls of cookie dough on the parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Leave an inch or two between each cookie.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes or until the cookie starts to brown slightly on top.
- Let cool completely before removing from cookie sheet.
- Store in an airtight container.
- Yields: 18 cookies
We are participants in Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, we earn small fees by linking to Amazon.com and other affiliated sites. This in no way impacts the price of any item for the customer.
Keto Cranberry Walnut Cookies
Keto Cranberry Walnut Cookies These keto cranberry walnut cookies are similar to the cranberry bread I used to make every year for the holidays, but so muc